WYCKOFF, N.J.– The Wyckoff Chamber of Commerce is holding a "Duck Derby" race at Wyckoff Day on June 4.
The event, which will feature a rubber duck race, will raise funds for the borough's fire department and ambulance corps.
"Help them continue to provide us with their unmatched services," a news release said.
Ducks can be purchased at these participating businesses:
- Abma's Farm - 700 Lawlins Road;
- Wyckoff Goldfish Swim School - Boulder Run;
- Interior Preservation - 825 Wyndham Court North #3;
- Wyckoff Great Clips- 834 Franklin Ave., Franklin Lakes;
- Kearny Bank - 661 Wyckoff Ave;
- Midland Family Dental - 243 Morse Ave.;
- and at the Wyckoff Fire Department on Woodland Avenue.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.