FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. -- The panel discussion "Ask the Integrative Health Experts: a Body & Mind Prescription to Health & Wellness" will be in Franklin Lakes on Wednesday, June. 8.
Organized by Kula for Karma, the panel includes
- Dr. Lawrence Rosen, founder of the Whole Child Center;
- Dr. Sherry Sakowitz-Sukkar, pediatrician, childhood obesity expert, and founder and director of the Healthy Lifeways program at Valley Hospital;
- Charlotte Chandler Stone, director of the Stone Center for Yoga & Health and director of Integrative Yoga Therapeutics for Kula for Karma;
- Stacey Antine, integrative nutritionist and founder of HealthBarn USA;
- Dr. Diego Coira, chairman of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Hackensack University Medical Center;
- Dr. Benita Burke, integrative cardiologist at Valley Medical Group;
- Dr. Sharyn Lewin, medical director of Gynecologic Oncology at Holy Name Hospital, and founder and executive director of the Lewin Fund; and
- Jennifer Graf, meditation teacher, integrative expert and founder of the Graf Center for Integrative Medicine at Englewood Hospital.
There will also be a Q&A session, and light refreshments will be served.
Admission is $35 in advance -- RSVP here -- or $40 at the door. The event will run from 1-3:30 p.m. at the Indian Trail Club, at 830 Franklin Lake Rd.