YOU READ IT HERE FIRST: A Franklin Lakes police officer was accidentally stuck with a hypodermic needle last night while administering Narcan to two addicts who’d overdosed on heroin.
Officers responding to a 911 call on Van Dine Avenue found a 21-year-old Riverdale man and a 19-year-old Haskell man.
They were taken to The Valley Hospital in Ridgewood after officers revived them, Lt. John Bakelaar said this morning.
The officer was treated at Valley, as well, he said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.