Wyckoff voters elected incumbents for the township committee and board of education.
Residents also voted in favor of the municipal question on continuing to fund the Municipal Open Space Trust Fund.
Here's a look at the results. (NOTE: * denotes incumbent, bold denotes winner):
Franklin Lakes Council (vote for two)
- ANN SWIST (R)* ... 3,328
- JOSEPH P. CADICINA (R)* ... 3,340
Franklin Lakes Local Board of Education (vote for three)
- EILEEN HANSEN* ... 1,534
- JOSEPH L. ROSANO III* ... 1,010
- KATHLEEN SCHWARTZ* ... 1,353
Franklin Lakes Regional Board of Education (vote for one)
- JOHN BUTTO* ... 1,329
- THOMAS RUKAJ ... 760
Oakland Council (vote for two)
- ERIC P. KULMALA (R)* ... 3,353
- ROBERT E. KNAPP Jr. (R) ... 3,282
- BRIAN REICH (D) ... 2,403
- JOSHUA M. LURIE (D) ... 2,220
Wyckoff Township Committee (vote for one)
- RUDOLF E. BOONSTRA Jr. (R)* ... 4,984
Wyckoff Local Board of Education (vote for one)
- CHRISTOPHER V. DELLA PIETRA* ... 2,315
- TIMOTHY MURTHA ... 1,972
- DANIEL P. McHUGH ... 1,513
Wyckoff Regional Board of Education (vote for two)
- THOMAS BUNTING ... 2,354
- CHRISTINE S. BECKER* ... 2,110
Wyckoff Municipal Question
- Yes 5,091
- No 1,657
Shall the Township of Wyckoff continue, carry, maintain and fund the existing Municipal Open Space Trust Fund in the following manner and according to the following purposes:
- A. The Open Space Trust Fund shall continue to be funded through the collection of local property taxes in an amount of .005 (1/2 cent) per one hundred ($100.00) dollars of assessed value, per annum, for a period of five years, unless a proposition extending the time period is approved by the voters of the Township of Wyckoff.
- B. Monies within the Municipal Open Space Trust Fund shall be used for any one or all of the following purposes, or any combination thereof, as determined by the governing body.