MIDLAND PARK, N.J. — Atlantic Stewardship Bank is celebrating 30 years of service to the community with events at all 12 of its branches tomorrow, Sept. 19.
The festivities include food, giveaways, games and product offers, plus free gifts for the first 50 visitors of each branch. Customers will have a chance at winning a grand prize of $1,000.
“I couldn’t be more proud of the journey and solid progression of our bank over the last 30 years,” said President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Van Ostenbridge. “We continue to grow and prosper, as well as remain ever true to our corporate mission and our purpose of serving the financial needs of the northern New Jersey community.”
Founded in Midland Park in 1985, Atlantic Stewardship's guiding principal has been faith-based tithing to the community.
Over the past three decades, it has donated $8.2 million to Christian charities, including missions, schools, and healthcare facilities and other civic groups in the area.
The 30th Anniversary celebration runs from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at:
- Hawthorne, 386 Lafayette Ave. and 1111 Goffle Road
- Midland Park, 630 Godwin Ave.
- Montville, 2 Changebridge Road
- North Haledon , 33 Sicomac Road
- Pequannock, 249 Newark Pompton Tpke.
- Ridgewood, 190 Franklin Ave.
- Waldwick, 64 Franklin Tpke.
- Wayne, 87 Berdan Ave. and 311 Valley Road
- Westwood, 200 Kinderkamack Road
- Wyckoff, 378 Franklin Ave.
CLICK HERE for more info.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.