FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. -- Franklin Lakes residents are largely pleased with the performance of the borough and the services it provides, according to recent survey results.A total of 813 participants responded to the survey over a six-week period.
Among the survey results were the following:
- 88 percent of participants are very or somewhat satisfied with living in Franklin Lakes.
- 91 percent of respondents were “very” or “somewhat” satisfied with the Police Department. 86 percent were "very" or "somewhat" satisfied with the Fire Department.
- Most residents prefer to receive Borough communications by email.
- 78 percent said the“e-blast” is the primary source for borough information. 86 percent rated it as very or somewhat effective.
- 90 percent prefer to see new restaurants in the development of the Franklin Avenue downtown.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.